Amotec recruiters focus on finding the top talent for our clients, but what does that look like. In this mini blog series Recruiting 101, we will breakdown different aspects of a recruiter’s job. In this first part, we wanted to share some of the most common terms used by recruiters for internal and external use, here at Amotec.
– The position or job that is available
– The individual being contacted or considered for a potential position or being placed on an assignment.
– A person that has been through the application process and is available for an assignment.
– The person or company that is in need of Amotec’s services.
– Recruiters may call potential candidates who are not in our internal database who may be looking for a job by using external resources to find available candidates.
– The process of reviewing a person’s skill set and determining where their tangible and intangible skills will make them a successful fit. This process could take place over the phone or in person.
– A website where jobs can be posted for applicants to apply and hold resumes of potential applicants.
– The description from the client of what job requirements are needed to successfully perform a job. This would include education, physical ability, and dress code requirements
– A formal presentation of a job applicant’s education, skills, and work experience. Learning the terms of recruiting can be a bit confusing but once you know it, you are ahead of the game.